Josh is a business consultant and coach with specialist expertise in the coffee industry. He started, grew and sold his own coffee shop before leading coffee programs for some of the UK’s largest coffee chains including Harris + Hoole through its sale into the Caffè Nero Group, Patisserie Valerie, and Bakers + Baristas.
Currently working with GAIL’s Bakery as Interim Head of Coffee, Josh also consults with innovative businesses in the coffee space as well as coaching small business owners as a business adviser with MPH Accountants. Josh is a Head Judge for the Specialty Coffee Association.
How to survive the next 12-24 months?
With cost of goods rising dramatically and real difficulty in finding staff, it’s a challenging environment to operate a coffee business in at the moment. In this workshop, Josh will cover levers you as a business owner can explore to get through the next 12-24 months and what key indicators to focus on to better understand your businesses performance.
The workshop will take place on 2nd September, 10.00 to 1.00 and will be focused on what levers you as a business owner can explore to get through the next 12-24 months, including:
- Market trends
- Mitigating the impact of cost increases
- Pricing vs competitors, how and when to raise prices and on what products?
- Menu development and seasonal opportunities
- Labour and deployment
- Retaining and developing staff
- The wastage gap and how to close it
- Bring all the detail you have on your business, or your plan for your future business, and get the most out of this small group session.
Book your ticket now for £95 + vat