This year’s Caffè Culture Show sees the return of the Speciality Tea Hub, which has been designed in partnership with the European Speciality Tea Association (ESTA), whose mission is to create and inspire excellence in the speciality tea community through innovation, research, education and communication.
European Speciality Tea Association invites you to the Speciality Tea Hub for great tastings, demonstrations and competitions
The multi-activity Hub, sponsored by Reginald Ames, Marco, Brita, La Cafetiere, London Teawareand Teasy will combine a number of speciality tea exhibitors and partners including San Remo, Nuova Simonelli, Lulin, Matthew Algie and Lucta alongside a Brew Bar full of experts who will be on-hand to help you:
- Taste different single origin speciality teas from around the world
- Cup those teas to a professional standard
- See and taste the very best in tea mixology with a top-class cocktail barista
- Competitions for professionals and visitors to expand their sensory skills
- Discover the possibilities for nitro tea and cold brew
- Experience different tea-related aromas through a specially designed sensory aroma kit
- See the visual and sensory delights of matcha brewing and whisking
- Participate in demonstrations of Matcha Latte Art
- Discover how certain teas are a perfect accompaniment to certain foods
- Discover how amazingly the correct water will enhance your tea experience
- Take part in the second UK Matcha whisking Competition
- Take part in the first UK Matcha Latte Art competition
An additional feature this year is the delivery of two new educational workshops
Introduction to Tea for Hospitality Training Module
Delivered by Lucy Chappell of London School of Tea
The first classroom delivery will take place on 1st September, 9.00 to 2.00 designed for students at the very beginning of their career in hospitality.
How to increase profits from tea and attract the wellness
Delivered by Bernadine Tay of Quinteassential
The workshop will take place on 2nd September, 10.00 to 1.00 presented by Bernadine Tay, MD of Quintessential and Founding Director of European Speciality Tea Association.