The Caffè Culture Show is now in its 12th year and is the leading trade-only event for the UK’s café and coffee bar industry. During this time, the industry has experienced phenomenal growth which looks set to continue with specialty coffee shops now an indelible part of every high street and community throughout the country.
With a strong emphasis on business, exhibitors get a unique opportunity to showcase their products and services to this highly sought-after audience.
Reasons you should exhibit
- UK’s leading business event with over 4,000 trade-only visitors
- Join 200 exhibitors to showcase your products and services to thousands of owners, decision-makers and industry buyers
- Engage with a highly targeted audience of independent coffee shop owners and buyers from the multiples and high street chains
- New central London location set within a vibrant and densely populated catchment area
- New show dates – now in October away from the congested spring time show calendar
- Discover the latest sector and consumer trends for 2019
- Build brand awareness in this highly competitive and lucrative market
- Network with key clients and industry peers at the after-show complimentary exhibitor party
- Benefit from the shows extensive and targeted marketing campaign
- New Steering Committee to ensure the direction of the show truly represents the industry
- Feature packed programme including a multi-streamed seminar programme with over 80 leading international speakers, workshops, the SCA’s Latte Art competition and training, demonstrations and roasting village.
To discuss exhibiting opportunities please contact Elliot Gard or Dan Holmes on +44 (0)207 688 5201 or simply complete the enquiry form and the team will be in touch with you today. For more information please download our brochure.