At Loring we set out to design a coffee roaster with unheard-of efficiency and the intelligence to produce consistently great tasting coffee. We approached the conventional machine with a fresh eye and rethought the entire roasting process. The result is a superior machine engineered with streamlined parts, long-lasting material and a single flame.
Every Loring roaster comes standard with:
- A single burner that roasts beans and incinerates smoke, no external afterburner necessary
- Touchscreen controls that provide swift operation of burner
- High-speed cooling tray to reduce cooling time while protecting beans
- Self-cleaning hot stack
- Quick access to common cleaning areas, with no tools required
- Up to 80% fuel-savings and reduction of greenhouse gases in every roast, compared to conventional roasters
Loring roasters give the groundbreaking control to create a single baseline roasting profile that can be run at different batch sizes, on any Loring roaster, with consistent results. We offer four machines of varying size and capacity – all with the same single burner convection design.
For more information please contact:
Commercial Director | DMA UK Ltd
Exclusive agents for Loring Coffee Roasters throughout the UK and Ireland
Mobile – 07973 717250
Direct Dial: 01246 588744
Office Tel – 01246 450666