CaffèInsights - Episode Thirteen
John Richardson sets out how to financially plan the next six months. He works through a projected profit and loss spreadsheet template that allows you to properly plan the next six months and view multiple scenarios. This allows you to map out the costs and potential revenue each month as lockdown and government support eases.
This allows you to map out the costs and potential revenue each month as lockdown and government support eases.
In this brand new presentation, John has created a new profit and loss projection spreadsheet, specifically for cafés and coffee shops as we move out of lockdown. This training and the accompanying spreadsheet allow you to:
- Map out the month by month impact of reducing government furlough assistance
- See how potential changes in your rent payments will impact
- Make educated estimates of your likely sales growth as time moves forward
- Incorporate various additional revenue streams (online, retail etc.) that you may be considering or already have in place
- Have quality information to present to banks, landlords, partners or investors