Caffè Culture Feature Programme
Caffè Culture is all about business. Our extensive programmes will address the challenges of and the opportunities for businesses looking to grow and build on their success. For 2018, Caffè Culture will be introducing some new and exclusive feature content, which is in addition to the many live demonstrations and talks from a host of leading industry experts. Already confirmed for 2018 programme include:
- Learn and hear first-hand from a host of leading international experts in our multi-streamed seminar programme delivered across four theatres
- Feel the excitment and drama unfold during the UK finals of the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) popular Latte Art Competition
- Taste some of the world's best coffees at the Roasters Village and Cupping Zone curated by Maxwell Colonna Dashwood
- Learn how to plan ahead to sell your business at John Richardson's 'Exit Strategy' workshop
- Improve your skills by becoming an accredited trainer within the SCA's AST Training programme
If your organisation would like to get involved with our 2018 programme, please complete the enquiry form and we will be in touch with you shortly.
In the meantime, to be kept informed on the programme developments, please subscribe to our newsletter.