Caffè Culture Feature Programme
Caffè Culture is all about business. Our extensive programmes will address the challenges of and the opportunities for businesses looking to grow and build on their success. For 2018, Caffè Culture will be introducing some new and exclusive feature content, which is in addition to the many live demonstrations and talks from a host of leading industry experts. Already confirmed for 2018 programme include:
- Working with the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) to bring a competition element to the show as well as the opportunity of becoming an Authorised SCA Trainer (AST).
- Exit Strategy Workshop with John Richardson aimed at coffee shop operators looking to sell their business
- Multi-streamed seminar programme delivered by a host of leading industry experts
- The Caffè Culture Brew Bar to experience some of the world’s most exotic coffees
- Independent’s coffee shop Roasting Village and Cupping Zone
If your organisation would like to get involved with our 2018 programme, please complete the enquiry form and we will be in touch with you shortly.
In the meantime, to be kept informed on the programme developments, please subscribe to our newsletter.