NEW FOR 2017 – Technology Showcase at Caffé Culture Show 2017
This year the Caffé Culture Show is thrilled to be launching the Technology Showcase. By securing one of the six available places you will receive a premium stand located on the main show floor, plus a guaranteed slot in our Technology Showcase sessions on the main Caffé Connections conference stage.
Are you an equipment company? Do you have a new coffee machine you are launching, or epos technology you wish to promote to an audience of key industry buyers? Or do you have a new app or piece of kit vital for today’s cafes and coffee shops? Then get involved…
Caffé Connections Sessions
The Caffé Connections sessions will preview the latest products to the key decision makers in our industry and offers attendees a unique opportunity to see the very latest products. The first session will take place on Tuesday 23rd May at 2.15pm and will be focused on senior buyers. On Wednesday 24th May at 2pm we partner with Boughton’s Coffee House Magazine and we have invited the top 200 independent café owners to attend the conference.
The Showcase is a fantastic opportunity to platform your technology alongside your competition in one of the slots set aside for you to give a short fire presentation. These 10 minute presentations will be followed by Q&As with our conference host and the audience of buyers and coffee shop owners.
The packages have been designed to ensure that your presence at the show is as quick and simple for you as possible without sacrificing quality of presentation. Your package includes a pre-constructed stand made of premium walling and carpet so you just have to attach graphics and position display items and are ready to go. Prices are extremely competitive and include exclusive additional benefits.
Technology Showcase Package includes:
• The opportunity to platform your technology on stage on either Tuesday 23rd May or Wednesday 24th May
• Premium stand construction and carpet
• Logo included with other Technology companies on the main conference stage
• Logo and listing inclusion in the conference programme
• Pre-show PR and marketing campaign inclusion, plus eshot to our database of 35,000 business owners and buyers
• Guaranteed preview in Boughton’s Coffee House Magazine
• Inclusion on Caffé Culture Show website and show guide given out on-site
Limited places are available, to find out more about the above packages please contact Joanne Horton on 0207 288 6106 or email email@example.com